GET THE LOOK: BOUNCY BLOWDRY WITH CURLS
This is a step by step guide of how we achieve this gorgeous glamorous look!
- Brush hair thoroughly with The Belle Brush to get any knots out and to give a smooth finish before you wash your hair. This brush is designed to glide through the hair without tugging.
- Wet the hair and start off with Eleven I Want Body Volume Shampoo to create a lather, then rinse. This shampoo is lightweight and great for fine hair!
- Apply Kevin Murphy Repair Me Rinse to the mid-length and ends of your hair and leave for a couple of minutes before rinsing. This is a strengthening conditioner and leaves your hair feeling super nourished.
- Once rinsed, towel dry your hair to get out the access water. Apply Eleven Miracle Hair Treatment to the mid length and ends of your hair, this a leave in treatment with 11 different properties including heat protection, preventing split ends and de tangling.
- Brush hair through again with Belle Brush to make sure you are knot free and blow-dry as usual.
- Once dried thoroughly,using a Remington Shine Therapy Straightener take sections of your hair and curl ( See our other blog post ‘Styling Your Hair Extensions’ for a full Belle Curls tutorial. )
- Once completely curled, we love to use the Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair or the Doo-Over as a finishing spray, to complete the look and give that bouncy curl look brush them out with the Belle Brush.
You can find all the above mentioned products online on our website or in our salon!