Belle Hair COVID19 Guidelines
The new steps we are introducing are for the benefit of our staff and client’s safety. It will be a new experience in the salon but if we all work together it will be enjoyable and relaxed
Every appointment MUST have a €50/€100 deposit paid when booking in depending on your service. Please understand the deposit must be paid when booking your appointment. 48hrs notice must be given to cancel or amend an appointment.
1. We will no longer have a waiting area but we will call or text you when we are ready to take you for your appointment to avoid client crossover, so please make sure to provide us with your correct contact details prior to your appointment.
2. All clients and staff must wear the appropriate PPE and stations and hair tools will be sanitised between each client. Please be aware of the social distancing guidelines between yourself and other staff and clients while in the salon. If you feel more comfortable to bring your own face covering, please do, but if not, a face mask will be provided for you.
3. We will no longer be taking colour and extensions appointments back to back. This is to avoid crossover between clients and staff and allow the adequate sanitation to take place. Colour and extensions appointments will be taken over two sittings. For example, colour in the morning and extensions in the afternoon.
4. For the application of removed extensions, we ask the hair is washed and straightened and separated into lengths. We will have this up on our social media to explain how to do this. If your extensions are still in and they need to be removed or reapplied please mention this when booking your appointment.
5. For colour appointment we will be doing consultations over the phone and may ask you for pictures to be sent to our WhatsApp before securing your appointment to allocate the correct time.
We are so excited to see you, we have missed you more then you will ever know. As soon as we have an official date of reopening, we will be in touch, but until then we are not taking appointments. If you have any queries whatsoever, please get in touch. We're more than happy to help.